Thursday, January 20, 2022

Always Something

When I woke up this morning I had a feeling that something wasn't quite right. After I was awake for a few minutes, I could tell my heart was ramping up to a high speed. The temperature outside is -17゚so I didn't have any desire to take a drive to the ER. I took my rescue drug and laid down and within a 1/2 an hour my heart has slowed back down to normal. This is what I saw when I looked at my watch. I might have to search for a watch that wakes me up when my heart rate goes above a certain level.  Looks like it spiked at about 3am.




It's bright sunshine this morning, the high is forecasted to be 6°F.

Winter in Wisconsin. 

Always something, never nothing.

No trip to the ER for me today.






















































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails