Tuesday, January 18, 2022

14 years of gratitude

Celebrating 14 years since I had a job. 

14 years ago I walked out of my office at the Coors Brewing Company for the last time. I hed spent 31 years working at Coors and had more opportunities than I can even remember. I worked on new product development teams, Project implementation teams, the corporate wide campaign to benefit United Way, I was one of the Coors Women Ambassadors and I worked 31 years in and around the Brewhouse & Malthouse, the ❤ of the brewery.

I still remember how thrilled I was when I got my first Coors business cards.  I was always very proud to use those cards. 

I was very lucky and I am grateful everyday of my life for my Coors career & these 14 years of retirement.


And today I'm grateful for a beautiful Amaryllis bloom too.


I'm thankful for this beautiful companion too.  Even though Barley doesn't understand laying on a lap & insists on laying on my neck and shoulder, she's such a sweet kitty.

Life is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails