Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Okay, that's enough

I used to hear that from Mom and Dad when my mouth was getting ahead of me.
  "Okay, that's enough!"  
Well, Mother Nature, listen up.  "Okay! That is enough!"
In the past 5 days, 20 inches of snow has fallen.  
Mixed in with some sleet for fun.  
We went from having almost bare lawns to
 not knowing where to pile the snow to clear walks and driveway. 
Crazy.

2019.02.03

2019.02.07

2019.02.12
2019.02.12 


2019.02.12
 Today, Wednesday, was better.
Bright sunshine did a fair amount of melting of roadways and my driveway.

I have spent many days at home during these big snows.  I finally got out today for tutoring, a haircut and lunch at Tokyo.
It was nice to be out and about again.

Laila is doing better, hoping to get transferred to an acute rehab location in the next day or two.
All in all, she is expected to make a full recovery.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails