Monday, February 25, 2019

February


It's really been a snowy February in Wisconsin! I think we've broken records or even set new records in many areas. It's a lot of snow now after this past weekend. The kids have another day off of school today because of the wind and drifting that happened overnight many roads are impassable.
Starting to clear the front deck.

  I feel so lucky to be able to stay home in a snuggly warm house on such a day. 

Ansgar's Lille Barn
I started trying to shovel off the front deck and intend to continue to work on that in small bits today and then will start on the back deck. I'm not as worried about the weight of the snow as I am just having escape routes and access to bird feeders.

Back deck

Meanwhile, the cats enjoy their fireplace and cozy beds.

Hops has to move away from the fire occasionally. 


Life is snowy, but good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails