Friday, June 8, 2018

Talk about a surprise

I've been kind of having a quiet day.
I walked around the yard to see what was blooming, put some iris supports under the heavy blooms, pulled some weeds, helped the hops plant get hooked onto the ladder lattice, and just enjoyed seeing what was in bloom.
Then I came in the house, sat down to work on a crossword puzzle and listen to the news.
I heard a clunking noise and looked up to see this yearling climbing up on the front deck.
Yes, he was going for the bird feeder.



Before he left, he stood up and checked the bird house to see if it was a feeder.

So, 12 noon, this young bear is out and about.
Something to be aware of, I guess I'll put a note in the neighbor's mailboxes.
A surprise like this could be not fun if you outside and unaware.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails