Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Finished

I've been sewing graduation gifts for the kids who invite me to their parties. 
.Several of Jack's classmates included me this year. 
I've finished the ones for the local kids. 
Each zippered bag has a smaller bag inside that contains a sewing kit & a multi use tool.
The sewing kit could save a button or help with the need for a safety pin.
The tool will open a can or bottle and tighten a screw, at the least.
I was just going add the sewing kits, 
but one of my quilting friends reminded me that girls need to be able to fix things 
and so added the tool.
That also made these be good for boys or girls too.
I have enjoyed whipping these up.







I figure the zippered bag can be used for golf tees, change, deck of cards, toiletries, etc.
In fact, maybe I'll add a deck of cards to each, always nice to have a good deck of cards.

Now I just need to write some notes in the Graduation cards and I'm all set.
It's a nice feeling to have these done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails