Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Baseball

I've loved baseball for my whole life.
I had Rockies season tickets for 10 years and loved every game.
I was never one of those fans who wanted the pitchers to hurry up, or for the games to go faster.
I loved being at the ballpark, most of the time enjoying sunshine.
I'm not sure why I didn't tune into the fact that Jack and Gage played high school baseball last year, but I didn't get to a single game.
This year, after a late start, it will be a compressed season by the late arrival Spring, but I'm into it.
I have been to 2 games so far and am hoping to see most of the rest.
There is a nice option for me now, a We Are Luck page on Facebook does live streaming of Luck events, so I've watched 2 of the games from my living room, and that is really sweet for the games that are very far away.
Monday I was in Luck for the game.  Gage was the starting pitcher.  It was a 2 to 0 win for the Luck kids and a fun game to watch.
Here are a few photos, the rest are on my Facebook page called WJOPHOTOGRAPHY.
Gage ran into a squeeze between 3rd and home.
He was tagged out.

Jack fields a hit to center field.

Gage makes a play to first.

The pitch


Gage moved to pitcher after hitting his pitch count limit.
Here he has the ball in the catcher's mitt.
It's big fun for me to watch these kids play.
Life is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails