Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Back to normal lounging

Last week my recliner, aged 8 years, had a major breakdown.  I hauled it off to the local Slumberland who does Lazy Boy repairs, and the report was that it was in rough shape.  So, after approving a repair that might take 4 - 6 weeks, I drove to the front of the store, went in and in no time, made a purchase of a brand new rocker recliner, very similar to my old one.
It is remarkable how used to a chair a person can be.  My recliner and the tables on either side were my daily spot to do everything.  Suddenly, without the recliner, I was sitting on the couch and feeling like a fish out of water.  Crazy how habitual a person can be.
But, today, all is once again right with the world 
and I love my new rocker / recliner.  
Much like the old, but with wooden arms.  
It is a beauty.


I did a switch with the piano and secretary desk as well, always good for a little rearranging.

Change is good, as long as I like it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails