Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year's Eve

I ate lunch & played cards at the Senior Center on New Year's Eve, 
and then decided to treat myself to Tokyo Japanese Cuisine for supper.

I tried a new salad, Squid Salad.  It was spicy, chewy, and kind of pickled.
I liked it alright, but it doesn't make my list of favorites.
Squid Salad

 For my main course, I chose Tri Colored Sushi.
So festive and very tasty as well.
Tri Colored Sushi
I enjoyed the meal 
and the waitresses are getting to know who I am 
and they are very friendly.



When I got home I started a project that has been waiting for me, getting the books organized for my new gig as Madam Treasurer for the Cameron Senior Citizens.
I'm dredging around in my memory bank for my old Excel skills.
I got a good start and will be ready for my first meeting on Monday.

One last bird photograph for 2015.
Common Redpoll, on the wing
Barron County, near Rice Lake, WI


Happy New Year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails