Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Autumn, won'tcha please stick around a while

I sure hope Fall wants to stick around for awhile.  
I haven't been physically able to get out and take any photos and the leaves are so pretty this year.  
This morning I saw a small flock of Eastern Bluebirds in my front yard and took a snapshot from my recliner, through the dirty, wet window.
Eastern bluebird, Rice Lake, WI


The other day, I was lucky enough to see two eagles high in a pine tree not far from home.
I didn't have my good camera, but the cell phone camera did an okay job.
American Bald Eagles, Rice Lake, WI
My next doctor visit is tomorrow, if I am allowed to start walking in the boot, 
I'll be out getting some fall photos to share!

When I was in Luck last Friday, I took a photo of Park Avenue.
It is lined with maples and was near it's peak color.
I used an iPad app called Waterlogue to transform in into this picture.
(The actual photograph was posted in an earlier entry.)
Park Avenue
Luck, WI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails