Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Some pictures are wannabe's

I am picky about my photographs nowadays, I want them to be 'tack sharp'.  If they are not, they usually go to the scrap pile, but these two I kept anyway.
This hawk was on Connor's Meadow road on the way into the Sandcastle today.  He flew from tree to tree ahead of me as I drove down the road.

If only he would have given me a decent chance for a better photo.
He was a beauty.

When I got home from Up North, 
I noticed this Goldfinch working on eating all the seeds on this sunflower head.
Not sure why this one did not come out sharper, but you get the idea anyway.
Lunch with friends today in Spooner (I like to say that Spooooner).
Jeri and I were classmates at Luck and Mary Jo is younger but also a Luck alum.
Fun friends and great food.
Pillars Poor Boys in Spoooner.
Hint:  Don't sit in front of a bright sunlit window.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails