Tuesday, September 13, 2011

While You Were Out

There used to be a show on HGTV where a home DYI project would be done while the unsuspecting homeowner was away from home.  On Monday, while Kris, Lora & Anders were at school & work, I painted Anders' room for him.  The paint was left over from my bedroom and was exactly what I needed to paint his room.  It went well.  I find out how out of shape I am when I do projects like this, but that's not all bad.
So, here is a little before, during and after.


Anders was pretty fun when he got home.  He was very excited to see his room. He led Lora and I in to see the new blue room.  He seemed pretty happy.  About 15 minutes later he came and got Lora and I in the living room so we could look at his blue room.
He was so funny, kept saying "Oh Gosh" over and over.
He seemed amazed that his room was yellow when he left for Fig Tree and blue when he got home.
So, a very successful While You Were Out project is completed!
This was not a true While You Were Out project since everyone knew what I was doing, but it was pretty fun to have the big reveal when it was done at the end of everyone's day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails