Sunday, September 25, 2011

Those Cats

Those cats that live here don't get much blog time, 
so today (Sunday) I have a couple of photos that I think they would approve of me using.
♥♥☼☼☼♥♥

Yesterday, Hops was content to be snuggled under a blanket on the couch.  
That's where I've been for almost a week, so I get that.

Today, Barley was catching some sun and keeping an eye on the front deck.  
She usually finds a spot in a corner, always interesting to see where she curls up.


Then there is Tigger.
Tigger is a male cat who lives a couple of houses away.  His parents let him out of the house during the day when they are home.  He always comes over and lounges on my deck and acts like he owns the place.
Today he was sitting up on the deck railing looking in the living room window acting like I should let him in.
Tigger (or as Dad says 'Trigger')
♥♥☼☼☼♥♥

It's a nice sunny, fall day, I'm headed for a drive to Glenn's lake, 
hopefully I'll have some fall pictures to share tomorrow.

PS
Here is a little cat who Laila lives with in Colorado, she needs her 15 minutes of fame too.
Introducing The Princess Cleopatra


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails