Saturday, September 24, 2011

Finally, a new posting

The last two weeks have been interesting.  I caught a bad cold and then made the trip to Davenport, IA for Dad's Navy Seabee reunion.  When I got back, I was pretty sick so have not felt much like posting.  But now, I am on the mend (better living through chemistry) and have a few photos from the weekend in Iowa.
Glenn's kids all came to Iowa to honor the Seabees and their little ones loved the pool.

Grandpa Glenn was a good sport and played in the pool with Charli & Jake.
Charli's idea of fun in the pool is to jump in, swim over to the stairs, climb out, and then jump in...repeat endlessly.  

Eventually Jake got the idea that jumping in was fun as well.  
He said several times "I'm not scared".
Charli asked me over and over to take a picture of her jumping in, here I caught the two of them having a blast.
The older girls got in the pool too and everyone was quite pruny by the time pool time was over.
Payton is so good with the little kids.  Wynni & Milli just love their cousin Payton.

Tomorrow I'll work on some photos from the Seabee gathering.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails