Sunday, April 25, 2010

Head Banger and an interesting site in Ridgeland

I think this is the head banger.
He was sitting on the feeder looking at the window like he was about to go at it. 
He's been busy on the bathroom window on and off all week.  It drives me, and the cats, crazy!
On the way to Dana's in Baldwin on Saturday, I drove through Ridgeland, WI.  This 'stadium' facinates me.  Instead of bleachers, wooden benches up the side of the hill.
I don't really think it is used anymore, but looks like it served it's purpose well.
The Goldfinches are brightly colored again, welcome Spring and breeding season.  
This little guy was so pretty, and his wings made such a pretty pattern.  Shot through the kitchen window, so not tack sharp.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails