Sunday, February 1, 2009

Two for one baptism

Today I went to the baptism of great niece Ruby Anna Johansen (Kyle & Heather) and Anders Dakota Johansen (Kris & Lora) at Luck Lutheran Church. Both babies were very good in church and during the actual baptism. (They must certainly take after their great aunt.)

I didn't get a picture in the church, as I was taking video for Heather & Kyle, hopefully I'll get a shot to post here.

After the service, we were treated to lunch courtesy of the baptismal parents at The Wild Hog in Luck.


This is a picture of Harold Skow, Wanda, Kris & Anders. Harold and I are Uncle and Aunt of Kris and we are also his Godparents. So, now are we Great God Parents? Seems to be so.

Here is a fun video of Kris and Anders. Little boys and their daddies, what fun. Click on PLAY > even though it looks like a dark screen, the video will play, it's very short.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails