Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Girl's Basketball Tournament Game


Tuesday evening I drove to Osseo, WI (about 70 miles) to see the Luck Cardinal girls play in a tournament game. There were very few Luck fans there as it must be about 120 miles from Luck. The girls lost the game 73-27. I was impressed that the girls played hard through the entire game even though the game was out of reach pretty early on. Unfortunately the tournament is single elimination, so the Luck girls' season is over.

The Osseo-Fairchild school was impressively large. Their enrollment is about 100 more kids than Luck, and their school is fairly new. The main entrance even has a pond with large live fish. The gym is really nice and seats a very large crowd.

The drive to Osseo was a nice one, with a spectacular sunset that made me sad I had left my camera at home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails