Sunday, February 15, 2009

Girls Weekend

This weekend 3 of my great nieces, Breanna, Payton & Jordyn, came to stay with me in Rice Lake. Their Mom & Dad, Krista & Mark, delivered them on Friday night. We all had pizza and salad and a nice visit. After Krista & Mark left, we played Wii games until bedtime...bowling, tanks, tennis, etc. It was quite fun and the girls taught me a lot about the Wii.

On Saturday, we drove to Luck to watch my brother Glenn play in the Luck High School Alumni Basketball Tournament. Nephews Kyle & Ryan played too. Glenn is the oldest Alum playing and his team was runner up to the champions. We had bleacher butts by the time we left. Gus & Lois had barbeques and snacks for us in between games, yum!

After the games ended, the girls and I came home and watched movies and had ice cream and pizza.

On Sunday, we all went to Baldwin for great nephew Jake's baptism. It was a big day with lunch after at Dana & Erin's house in Baldwin.

Jake Steven Johansen

4 Generations: Kathy, Phyllis, Jake, Dana & Jackson

Wanda & Great Nephew Jake Johansen

I'm home alone with the kitties tonight, I am tired, but it was a very fun weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails