Wednesday, September 1, 2021

To protect women, we must elect women.

 Texas: where a virus has reproductive rights and a woman does not😵‍💫

Sad but true, after recent laws were enacted in Texas.  

I also saw a comment on Twitter asking if there is even one piece of legislation governing men's reproductive organs or rights.  All this anti-abortion legislation is written, with few exceptions, by old white guys. Why can't they just leave us alone?

Once again I am reminded of the mantra...to protect women, we must elect women.

✅✅✅

Summer is winding down. I snapped a few photos of my flowers on their way out.

The Morning Glory seeds in my hanging planters grew a lot of vine, but now that the vine is dying off, a few lovely glories are blooming.




This Verbena has been flowering all summer. I'll be planning for these again next summer. 

A rescue from the Aldi rack of dead plants but it has been a beauty.

The Coleus is starting to look like something from an alien planet.


I ordered 4 Peony roots. Those should show up next week. 
My idea is to tear down the raised bed step planter located down below and turn it into peony bed.  The stepped planter is falling apart anyway, so it needs to go.  I hope the Peonies will thrive as it is full sun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails