Thursday, September 2, 2021

Still mad

 I'm still pissed off about this new law in Texas.  But today I finally started a clean up project in the guest room.  I had stacked up some boxes of stuff that belonged to Dad & Ev. Now, I want to put a little desk in that corner, so after 7 years,  it is time to clear out that stuff.  I got a start. I have a box for Glenn and I hauled a bunch to the trash. I'm pretty sure I can get this project done over the long weekend.

It is a set of dominoes... once the desk is in,  the desk top computer & printer can move,  then the sewing room can be rearranged to include the cutting table which is currently in the living room. Then the living room can get back to normal.

Whenever I start a big project,  I distract myself and get some small project done as well.  Today,  I organized the tool drawer.  Where did all this junk come from?  

And who needs it?  

Well, for now,  this much stays but for sure I never need to buy another gadget.


Tonight I'll watch Stella play volleyball on the live stream, tomorrow I'll get back to my guest room project.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails