Saturday, September 11, 2021

All things Stella

 After about 18 months I got back in the gym on Thursday.  The Varsity Volleyball game at Luck was quite exciting.  Great Niece Stella is starting on the Varsity as a sophomore.  
Her team has a lot of talent and heart.  
It was fun to watch them come away with a 3-1 match victory.  

These are a few of the photos I took.

Stella's little brother Jude not missing a thing.





Jude hanging with the big kids


After the game, Jude is a proud little brother.

I'm looking forward to the next game.  I'm being cautious, will be wearing a mask & no chit chat after the game.  And, if possible, and it usually is, I social distance while in the bleachers.  I'm happy to be able to capture Stella on film.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails