Saturday, September 25, 2021

Football 2021

Last night I had 2 tablets going.  
One was streaming great nephew Jackson's game,  Baldwin at Prentice. Baldwin lost by a wide margin.  It makes my after-the-game text message more difficult to write.  I always text the kids after every game that I watch.  The messages after a winning effort are, of course, easier to compose.  The message after a beat-down takes a little more thought.

The other tablet was streaming the Luck Cardinals.  It was their homecoming night. They were playing Frederic, the school closest in proximity & also a school that shares the Luck/Frederic baseball team,  track team, and other consolidated school teams.  Luck was winning by a wide margin when I tuned out. I don't have any relatives playing this year,  but I know some of the kids from past years.  It was heartwarming to see these kids cross team lines to help each other up, pat each other on the back, & generally show that they are friends, regardless of the color of the uniform.

I was also watching the Milwaukee Brewers on the big screen.  The Brewers are close to winning their division,  having already clinched a shot in the play offs. Lots more baseball to come.

⚾️⚾️⚾️

Lots of sports without having to climb up on bleachers or freeze or drive anywhere.

❤❤❤

When I went out to get the mail today, I noticed this little gift that some critter left for me on the railing of the porch.  Someone must be feeding corn to the birds or deer in the neighborhood. I wish I knew which little critter left these for me.  

 Mother Nature 😁

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails