Saturday, September 11, 2021

Volleyball Tournament from my recliner

 Stella played in a Volleyball tournament today in Elmwood.  There was a livestream.


The camera operator was not very good at showing the action as it happened, but I got the idea. Laila was watching too and we got on the phone and chatted during a couple of games.
There was no score on the streaming, the gray box down in the corner was not doing its job.  
I kept score as best I could. 



I wasn't always right, but we knew who was ahead that way.
Luck had a big comeback in the last game against Durand.  I kind of think that they won the whole deal, but having never seen the brackets, that is not a for-sure.

Update:  Stella reports that they won the Silver Division.  We (Laila & I) think that Luck lost one game, so that probably put them in the consolation bracket and then they won all their games.  The last 2 games were really impressive to me as Durand has twice as many students in their high school than Luck does.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

A few random sunflowers are blooming in the yard, here & there.



They are so happy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails