Monday, September 27, 2021

What's in a name

Today, I called a tree trimmer, named "Out on a limb". Such a clever name for a tree business.

The owner calls me back,  get this, his name is Forrest.

It tickles me when a person's name describes his occupation.  At the Brewery there was a security guard who's name was Sandra Justice.  Seems like I've run across other examples like that through the years,  but that one sticks in my memory. 

Anyway,  my big maple tree by the driveway is getting too big for its own good. 

These soft maples with multiple trunks are at high risk of splitting when they get too top heavy. 

 I don't want to lose this beautiful tree.

But this tree has many trunks, so it needs the help of a professional.

Forrest is stopping by tomorrow afternoon to give me an estimate. 

Owning a home also means taking care of the yard & trees. And I have a LOT of trees.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails