Friday, September 17, 2021

Fall colors

 Starting to see some flashes of color in the maple leaves.  
Fall has come to Wisconsin. 
My work with Karla, the Nutritionist,  is going pretty good. Now I added Angie, a wellness coach, to my team.  This service is offered by my insurance provider.  I had a long chat with Angie to get started. I made commitments to ride my stationary bike daily, and so far I've kept my promise for 3 days. 
I see Karla in 2 weeks & Angie will check in on me after a week or two.  It helps me to be accountable to someone.  I feel like I have a good team now. 
Building better habits takes time,  but I have plenty of that. 
For now,  my knee is feeling pretty good.  The cortisone shot on August 2nd is still helping a lot. 

Life is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails