Friday, September 24, 2021

Looks suspicious to me

I finished taking down the raised bed, working the soil and then planting 4 new Peony roots.


Two are Soft Salmon Joy, one is White Imp & the other is Edward Flynn. 
The Flynn is a dark maroon double.

Three bags of wood mulch and the new peonies are nicely tucked in for the winter.  They should love this spot, it gets full sun.

I did get a creepy feeling looking at my finished work. 
It looks an awful lot like a freshly dug grave. 
🎃👻

The big maple on the west side of the driveway is starting to turn red.  I had a view of this tree while I was working of my Peony bed. I can see it is getting much too big.  I called and left a message at the tree service, I need to get it trimmed way back before it splits.


The leaves are sure pretty, especially in the sun.

🍁🍂🍁

Back to my exercise bike today.  Going for another 7 day stretch of at least 30 minutes/day.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails