Saturday, November 11, 2023

Jens. 7th grade basketball

 I went over to Luck on Thursday afternoon, to watch Jens play basketball.

He's a good player and plays with passion. I predict this team of his will do very well as they get older. 

I took notice of how many of Jens' family members showed up to watch him play basketball. Dad & Mom Kyle & Heather, Grandma Lois, Greataunts Lois & Wanda, Greatuncle Harold, Aunt Jessica, sisters Ruby & Stella, bother Gage, cousins Noah, Alec, Ashlyn, Hans, & Walker.  

It's fun sitting on the bleachers with family. 

Here are a few photos of Jens in action. 









 

The Tuesday before,  I watched Jens play on the live stream and I kept his stats.

I had him for 10 points (2 three pointers), 2 steals, 4 assists, and 3 fouls.

 The future is bright. 

Go Cardinals! 

♥️🏀

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails