Saturday, January 7, 2023

Great American Bird CountFema

Thursday was the Great American Bird Count for my area.
Here is my list
17th Ave, Rice Lake, WI 54868
8:45am - 11am on January 5, 2023
Snowing lightly most of the time.
I had a very good day!

Red Bellied Woodpecker 2
Downy Woodpecker 10
Hairy Woodpecker 2
Blue Jay 8
American Crow 2
Chickadee  15
Red breasted Nuthatch  5
White breasted Nuthatch 4
Dark eyed Junco  20
Northern Cardinal Fe 4
Northern Cardinal M 4
American Goldfinch 10
Tufted Titmouse, not on my list*, 3
* rare for my area


Female, Northern Cardinal

 
White Breasted Nuthatch

Tufted Titmouse

Male, Northern Cardinal

Male, Northern Cardinal

Male, Northern Cardinal

Dark Eyed Junco

Dark Eyed Junco, scratching in the snow

Dark Eyed Junco

Blue Jay

American Goldfinch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails