Wednesday, January 18, 2023

15 years

 Fifteen years ago I worked my last day at The Coors Brewing Company.  I had finished 31 years of employment.  I started as a Quality Control Technician and ended as a Brewing Manager.

I worked in the Brewhouse as a GBW (general brewery worker) and I loved it. 
I learned the brewing process and the brewhouse engineering.  
My years as a brewhouse supervisor were challenging as I learned to troubleshoot on the fly & worked on learning my role as a supervisor through coursework and mentoring by my colleagues. Many helped me along the way.  

I have many friends in life and my pals from my years at Coors are some of the dearest.

Fifteen years of retirement so far, and each has been a gift that I am thankful for every single day.

Life is good 🍺

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails