Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Spring Images

 Fort-get-me-nots are my favorites. 




Apple tree blossoms

Wild plum

I love these apple blossoms

I'm told that wild Plum blossoms have a nice fragrance

More Forget-me-nots


Wood violets


I planted my big flower pots with Red Verbena

I picked up a few bedding plants on my greenhouse meander



No Mow May is a concept promoted in the interest of preserving food supply & habitat for Spring bees & other pollinators.

I'm not sure what plant this is,  but I love it and hope it spreads.  

My yard is a good example of what a yard looks like without a first mowing of the season.
 Even though I did not have a discussion with Jim, who mows my grass, about No Mow May, I'm pleased that it has worked out this way.  😀 
I am not so sure that my neighbors agree.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails