Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Special Person day at school with Anders

Anders is in 'B 4 Kindergarten' at Alma.  His Mom and Dad needed a little help with getting him picked up from school on a Tuesday and then it was Special Person day on Wednesday, so I got invited to participate. I picked Anders up from day care on Tuesday afternoon.  It was a nice day and I wanted to check out Reick's Landing to see if the swans were there.  
We were lucky and Anders was patient as I snapped a bunch of swan photos.


Anders was in favor of stopping at Reick's Landing as there is a good playground at that park.
 Anders patiently looked for the birds
But then it was time to head to the playground!

He did not want me to push him on the swing, he can get going on his own now.

He did want me to spin the merry go round.


 Anders is so fearless now, I suppose that is good and bad, but it made me nervous.


 The ladder up to the top of this big slide was no problem for Anders,

I was nervous, of course.

Getting ready to speed down.
It's good to be a kid.
He made many trips up and down the slide.
 After lots of fun at the park, we headed for home.
Anders has a new checkerboard and has recently learned how to play, so he challenged me to a couple of games.  He won one and I won one.  
 I brought Anders a coloring book, so he spent a little time coloring.
It's fun to see how his skills improve.
Analyzing which color to use.

The next day was a big day at school for Anders.
Each of the kids had a Special Person visiting the classroom.
We helped the kids with a craft project.
Anders and his fall wreath project.

Anders and his pal Will talking it over.

B-4 Class roster

The door to Anders' classroom.

Anders and I in the gym during free time.
It was snowing and raining so we could not be outside.
I had to take this picture of Greta, she loves to curl up in the recliner.
Before I left for home, I made another run past Reick's and took a snapshot of some geese coming in.
A fun trip and visit to Alma!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails