Thursday, March 15, 2012

Vegas Baby Day 3

So, our last day in Vegas.
We again enjoyed being lazy at our condo but the kids hit the strip early and made a full day of it.
The plan was to finally get our buffet supper, so I agreed to get the folks to Harrahs where the kids would meet us with the wheelchairs and we would eat.
The folks and I had another lunch of leftovers, which worked out so great, and then they took a nap.
I headed down to the pool to spend a little time outside.
I had a little Coors Light on ice while I enjoyed the view
Palm trees and flowers in bloom.
I also did a little shopping at the gift shop at the Wyndam.
Ev and I each came home with a shiny Vegas bag.
Gotta have something shiny from Las Vegas!
jCj

We did meet up with the kids and had the buffet.
The folks and I took the shuttle back to the Wyndam and the kids stopped by later.
The kids had an earlier flight than we did, so they wanted to say goodnight and goodbye before they went off to bed.
jCj

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails