Monday, November 7, 2011

Denver Wrap Up

I know I didn't write much during my Colorado visit, but it was a good one.  Lots of time to chill out and yet lots of visiting.  Sunday was a nice ending to the trip.  LeAnna invited Laila and I and Tom & Roche to brunch.  We had delicious food and a nice visit.
Tom, Roche, LeAnna & Wanda - Laila took the photo
We watched the Broncos and the Packers win in the afternoon, so nice ending to the day.
*****
Monday I started my drive East towards Wisconsin.
As I was leaving a rest stop in Eastern Colorado, I noticed this license plate.
Colorado has legalized marijuana for medicinal purposes, I guess this driver is a supplier.


I drove to North Platte, NE &  got settled into the Hampton Inn in time to watch DWTS.
I talked to Dad & Ev in Rice Lake, and they were ready to watch as well.
Snow is predicted here overnight, so whether or not I leave here, is totally dependent on what it looks like in the morning.  The next leg of this driving trip is long and through the sand hills of Nebraska, so I won't risk slippery roads and this is a nice place.  We'll see.
I'm on the 4th floor of this hotel, so I have a good view of the highway, I'll be able to see what's what in the morning, but first The Dancing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails