Monday, August 22, 2011

Little Jens and Little Kitties

Today I had my first visit with my new great nephew Jens.
He's pretty popular, I got to hold him for a few minutes and then it was someone else's turn.
What a sweety.

Jens and his cousin Cole
Looks like Jens has something to say
Big sister Stella and Little Jens

A kiss for her little brother

Little mother Stella

Gage and his little brother Jens

Little Jens

Hanging out with big brother Gage

Jens
He won't be a baby long enough, that we know, so sweet.

vv * vv

Gus and Lois have 2 new adopted kitties and today I got to meet them as well.
I always love new kitties.
Tobias

Tobias

Toby & Topaz

Topaz

Topaz
If only they would remain kittens longer, but for now, they are too cute.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails