Friday, August 19, 2011

A Fresh Baby Boy J

Baby Boy Johansen was born on August 19th, 2011 @ 2:12 a.m.  
He was 9 lb. 4 oz. and 20.5 inches long.  
His Mom & Dad, Kyle & Heather Johansen and his 2 sisters and 2 brothers are glad to celebrate his arrival.  
I can't wait to see my little great nephew as well.  
His Grandma Lois sent me this picture from the hospital.
As soon as I know his name, I will update my blog.
Welcome Jens Henry Valdemar Johansen!
Can't wait to meet him in person.
My grandfather's name was Jens Ansgar and my Dad is Valdemar and my last name is Johansen, so this baby boy is named after me, obviously.

Not to mention that Valdemar I of Denmark (14 January 1131 – 12 May 1182), also known as Valdemar the Great, was King of Denmark from 1157 until 1182.   Valdemar was a chivalrous and popular Danish prince, who was the eldest son of Eric I of Denmark

1 comment:

sherri said...

So happy to hear the new one has arrived! Great name, too! Definitely named after you, Wanda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails