Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Time to get back to the old blog stone

I managed to pick up a bad cold over Christmas, so I've been pretty much just hanging at home for a couple of weeks now.  Not only did I not feel too great, but I didn't really want to share my cold with anyone else.  But, hanging around home can make for not every exciting blogs.  Today I finally feel better and was also entertained by some nice visitors to the bird feeders.

We had a little snow during the day, is there anything colder looking than a winter sun?

Although the blue jays are around often, they don't often pose for photographs.
This lady was back again this afternoon.
She likes the suet, what a big beak you have my dear.
And what big claws you have
and what a bright cone head you have.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails