Thursday, January 20, 2011

How cold is it?

Are you ready for Packer Sunday?
It's going to be cold, so I am planning to make a big pot of Jean Miller's green chile that morning, it will go good with a cold Coors Light during the game.
It's going to be a big day for Packer fans, I'm all set.  
Go Pack Go.

The camera did something odd when I snapped this picture of a finch friend, made it look even colder.
Finch friend
This finch friend was real puffed up, nice butt dude.
My 'forest'  that I planted in the spring of 2009 is mostly snuggled under the snow.
At least there was just enough sun to throw a shadow on the snow.

~~
I asked Dad what was the coldest temperature he ever remembered, 
he said "In Iowa we had 35 below with 50 mi hour wind. Wind chill 83 below. 
Dats kole!"

~~
It was -24 degrees this morning (Friday) but the sun is out, so it's a warm -24 degrees, or is it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails