Monday, January 24, 2011

Some things still surprise me

This is my 3rd winter in Wisconsin and I am still surprised when I see a group of snowmobiles gassing up at the station.  I guess it's just something you would never imagine living in Denver.  Up North it's just a normal sight, but it still makes me smile for some reason.
Frederic, WI

This is my 3rd Packer season living in Wisconsin and it looks like it will be the best!  I remember how nervous we were as Bronco fans when we would get into the playoffs during the John Elway years.  Now I am that same nervous for the Aaron Rodgers years.  It surprised me that I was on pins and needles yesterday.
It's gonna be exciting, but I will be nervous.
Web Image
It's snowing again today.  
Yeah, I know this should not be surprising living in Wisconsin, but I don't think there have been very many days in January that we did not get snow.  But what continues to surprise & delight  me is when a friendly neighbor swings in with his plow and clears off my driveway.

Life is Good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails