Monday, March 29, 2010

Bluebirds of Happiness

The feeders and yard were busy with birds on Sunday.  It was a sunny day, with a little breeze and the birds were having a big time.  I had been hoping to have bluebirds in the yard this spring and was excited to see a pair scoping out the yard.  Whether they will move into one of the many clean birdhouses in the backyard remains to be seen, but I am hopeful.
Since they are not feeder eaters, it is not so easy to get a clear shot of these beauties.
Maybe if I buy some grubs and put them on the feeder, I might entice the bluebirds to the feeders.

1 comment:

Shepherd's Loft said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog to look and comment. May the lovely bluebird of happiness settle near your home. Nice photos. I'll be back for another look at your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails