Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Good, The Ugly, nothing bad really

It has been fun to see the birds back at the feeders. It was a special treat to have 3 juvenile cardinals hanging around. One had the orange beak, but the other two did not, so perhaps they were a bit younger.


Juvenile cardinal

The view out my living room window.
This morning I took a walk about the yard with the camera. I think the leaves are at their peak on 17th Avenue, Rice Lake, WI. See what you think.


Backyard deck


Backyard


Yep, that is a snowblower parked by the house. Gus came over with a trailer today so it is headed to the shop to get tuned up.

Looking North from my front yard.

From 17th looking at new deck



This beauty is in the backyard


Looking at the new deck, front yard
How about those Twins and Rockies! I love October baseball.

Oh yeah, 'the ugly'...it froze hard on the morning of September 30th, that ended the gardening (except for the cleanup).
I thought I would tag on a picture of the Sand Castle taken last Friday. It's a beauty.

1 comment:

sherri said...

Your trees are absolutely beautiful! So good you got pictures at their peak!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails