Thursday, October 15, 2009

All about those cats

The cats enjoyed a sunny morning on Tuesday.
Barley really is a heat seeking kitty and she enjoyed a good bath and then roll around on the sun filled carpet
Hops thought she should join in and stretch out too. But mostly she just watched Barley roll around.

I'm always tickled by how attached they are as siblings...of course once the fight is on, the fight is really on too, so, not that different from human sibs.
When I started this blog I made a promise to myself that I would not write about the cats so often that my friends would think I moved up here and became 'the cat lady'. In the process, I think that Barley and Hops don't get much air time, so here is their 15 minutes of fame.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails