Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunny Sunday

Today, Sunday, was the nicest day of summer so far. We went to Glenn & Kathy's Lake Cottage on Big Moon for a Not Father's Day gathering. Michelle & Alyxis, Dana, Erin, Jackson & Jake, Dad and Ev, Gus and Lois, Glenn & Kathy and me...fun.
Michelle

I love these wonderful women my nephews married.

Erin


Jake had fun with his Grandma Kathy on the pontoon ride.


Jake made the rounds, Grandpa Glenn and he had some serious conversation.

Dad and Ev got out for a pontoon boat ride.


Kathy made a birthday cake for Ev - 1 day early.


Alyxis caught a fish...I'm not sure if she really liked it tho.


Jake snuggled up with Great Grandpa.


Jackson loves riding on the pontoon, and then later he beat me at cribbage (Go Fish).

A great sunset on the way back to Rice Lake.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails