Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer's almost over and we didn't have any fun!

A famous quote from LeAnna a few year's ago, I think on the 4th of July. So, here we are speeding towards the 4th and 6 months from Christmas and...is summer almost over?
I hope not.

Sweet cutie pie Anders.

Anders and Lora came to Rice Lake this week for an overnight visit. Anders is changing so fast, just since I was there a week ago, he has learned so much. One really nice addition to his antics is this snort face. Or, perhaps he's part of the swine flu fundemic!

Starting the scrunch.

Full Snort!

This morning the rabbit "Jack" who lives in my backyard really had the cats upset. He had hopped up pretty close to the house. The cats were racing from the bedroom window to the deck door and back again.
Good thing they are here to protect me from bunnies!


Mrs. Oriole stopped by this morning too, she needed a little cherry cocktail I guess.

She didn't stay long, but it reminded me that 2 of the feeders needed cleaned and refilled, so tomorrow her cocktail will be fresher.

Glenn has been busy at his Lake Cottage, adding some nice steps to the water. Dad and Ev should easily be able to maneuver down to the dock now for pontoon boat rides.

I keep thinking I'm going to get a photo of the loons on that lake, not sure why I keep trying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails