Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm Boycotting

UNFAIR to daughters, sons, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles. We always celebrate Mothers and Fathers, how about the rest of us...guess I'll send an email to Hallmark and see if we can't get that straightened out!

Thought I'd share a few photos of my great nieces and nephews from this afternoon at Big Moon Lake.

Wynni's first Father's Day

Milli is such a cutie pie, can you squat like that?

Charli is quite the ham sometimes.

Jackson was so sweet holding Wynni.

I feel badly that I missed getting a photo of Alyxis. It was very nice that Andy called Glenn (from Iraq) to wish him Happy Father's Day and then Alyxis got to talk to her Dad on Father's Day. It was a nice day and I am thankful to be invited to join the family so often.


This goldfinch Daddy & Mommy visited the geraniums in the back yard this morning

1 comment:

AletaMay said...

Love the washtub planter and the goldfinche. And of course all the lovely children.

Hope the air has come on at the needed times. Argg.

Have your bears come back? Here is a post about someone not too far from you dealing with a bear yesterday.

Stay Cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails