Thursday, December 11, 2008

Little Brewery Village


I'm enjoying my Christmas Village made up of the brewery, the maltings, grist mill and both Bierkellar & Bier Stube. It reminds me of all my friends back at Coors who are cranking out lots of Coors Light and Coors Banquet for us to enjoy during the holidays.


Today was my first experience with my snowblower. I can see that it will take some practice. A couple of times I was blowing the snow into the wind and the wind was blowing into my face. I got the driveway cleared though and I'll be a little more efficient next time. For instance, it took me forever to get it started. Which is weird, because it has an electric starter. For some strange reason, you must have the key turned to ON before it will start tho. Live and learn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanda,

I heard you were talking about old Coors friends so I wanted to let know WE are cranking out the beer! Blue Moon is hot....no WinterFeast.

Nice village...is this your Nativity Scene? "...away in the manger, no beer for her friends..."

'Dear Santa, please give my Cheese Head friend a big key ring"

Beth and I are having fun reading your blog.

al and beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails