Monday, November 10, 2008

Roller Coaster

Well, this past week has been quite the roller coaster. I adopted the kitties on Saturday, 1st. On Thursday, the 6th, they both were spayed. I brought them home again on Friday the 7th. On the evening of the 8th I noticed that Barley's incision looked funky so off to the Vet we went. After an antibiotic shot we were back home again. On Sunday, I notied that Hops' incision was looking like it was now getting infected. So, off the Vet on Sunday morning. Today, both incisions look better, the Vet suspects the girls might have been allergic or at least reacted to, the suture material that was used. At any rate, they are both doing much better now.
In the mix of all this great fun, I came down with a wicked cold so spent Sunday evening and most of Monday on the couch / sickbed.
Hopefully more interesting postings will follow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails