Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's a good day for birds, cats and America

I had a return visit from the female cardinal this morning, she sat at the feeder quite awhile. If she would just come around to the front of the house she would find a platform feeder much more to her liking.


Just a little later, I looked out the kitchen window and saw both male and female cardinals checking out my yard. I hope they will move in for the winter so I can get some better photos.

Barley has settled into this house nicely and she loves to lounge in front of the door to the deck. I'm not sure what she is watching but I'm sure it is important work she is doing.
Here's the game....one hides inside the blind and the other pounds on all the slats. Makes a ton of noise and evidently is great fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails