Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Baaack

Well, a week flew away from me. I caught some bug that had me down for the count for a whole week. The kitties were in charge and as you can see, they took it quite seriously!


Now that I am back on the grid, I'm trying to catch up on emails and life. This weekend is a big deal in Wisconsin, the opening weekend of Deer Hunting. It is the annual sacred event. Dad and Ev are coming back up from Iowa so Dad can be at 'the hunting shack' with all the boys. We girls will find some shopping to do. So for the next 2 weeks, it'll be busy around here. Ev will be coming here to Rice Lake to spend 3-4 nights with me and we are looking forward to scouting out the town. I don't think we'll be going to the 'hunter's widows' happy hours or male stripper nights, but who knows!


Our temperature this a.m. was 12 degrees, I heard Denver was in the mid 70's. Wow, what a country.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails