Wednesday, October 29, 2008

They're Here


The birds are starting to come to my feeders, yippee!!

I've been hoping to see some feathered friends, but it has taken a little while for the word to spread about free food in my backyard.

Today I had several Chickadees, a few dark eyed Juncos, a blue Jay and most exciting.................a female Cardinal.
Some of you know how jealous I've been of my Wisconsin friends and relatives when they have cardinals at their feeders in the winter. I got pretty excited when I saw that female cardinal in the tree today.
My priorities sure have changed since retirement!

The following are not my photos, but I am hopeful to take a few as the birds get used to me.




Chickadee


Dark Eyed Junco




Blue Jay



Female Cardinal

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails