Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm Swamped!

Well, there has not been much, make that any!, boredom here for me. Laila and Scott left Tuesday, I headed south on Thursday. I met LeAnna at her Mom's house in Waumandee. We celebrated her Mom's (Betty) birthday that evening. LeAnna whipped up a nice dinner in no time, I brought a birthday cake, it was a fun evening. Betty opened a few gifts and we had cake with ice cream.
Friday morning was chilly, I took this picture from Betty's driveway. The swamp witches must have been brewing lots of beer because the low areas were socked in.

From Waumandee, I headed for Durand to spend the night with Kris and Lora and 6 week old great nephew Anders Dakota. He's a little cutie.

Anders made his Daddy Kris feel real tired, but even while napping, Kris kept the food coming!I left Durand and stopped in Spring Valley to see Glenn & Kathy and scam a free lunch of homemade chicken soup & homemade beer bread. Yum.


While I was in Spring Valley I got treated to Alyxis's recent loss of another bottom tooth. She's a Jack O' Lantern look alike now! Did you know the tooth fairy pays in $10 increments these days?


The leaves on the way there were so pretty, just have to post a few more pictures here. This barn looks to have been painted by a Packer Fan at some stage of it's lifetime.


Go Badgers! Go Packers! Go Broncos!


1 comment:

sherri said...

I see you're keeping busy! Love following your updates! I think I have to start a blog, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails